Note: We recommend you read the Getting started overview,
Talon.One offers 2 APIs: the Management API and the
Integration API. Use the Integration API to feed external information to the Talon.One
Typical examples are:
- order data, such as delivery address or payment information.
- customer data, such as total sales or loyalty memberships.
Note: If you want to query and interact with the data managed by Talon.One, see
the Management API.
The processing of each request is as follows:
- Your application sends a request via the Integration API.
- The request is transformed in event and
sent to the rule engine.
- The rule engine uses this event to find the rules that match the current event.
- The rule engine returns the effect(s) of the matching rules to the integration layer.
- The integration layer applies the effect(s) as needed.
Represented visually, the relation between the Campaign Manager, your application, and
the rule engine is as follows:
The only coupling of your integration with campaigns is through the rule engine: the
integration must send the attributes that the rule